Hello HP MUNC Members,
- Check our website calendar for information on any upcoming events.
- RMC Tryouts
- When: Tuesday, February 6th and Thursday, February 8th after school.
- Where: Media Center
- Topic: DACA
- What: Prepare a 60-90 second speech based on your position and be prepared to answer questions.
- Sign up sheets have been posted on the bulletin board across from Mr. Gold’s room. If you want to go to RMC you must attend one of these tryouts.(Information regarding tryout exceptions will be sent directly to those eligible for exemptions through email or if you were exempt for RUMUN you are also exempt from RMC tryouts)
- MIMUN committee assignments have been posted on the website.
- MIMUN position papers are due on February 16th on classroom.
- All those participating in MIMUN this year must attend at least two debates before the conference.
- There will be no debate this week due to RMC tryouts. This week’s debate on the Rohingya Crisis will be moved to Tuesday the 13th of next week.
- Remember if you wish to go to MIMUN then you must attend 2 debates.
- MIMUN Debate Attendance can be found on the website.
- A list of all future debates can be found on the website.
- Want to debate a particular subject? Suggest a debate topic on our website (HPMUNC.com), or talk to a HP MUNC officer!
- This week’s article is “How the National Anthem Got Tangled Up With American Sports” by Tevi Troy. This article discusses the controversy of NFL players kneeling during the national anthem. What are your thoughts on the articles? Do you believe that players should stand? How do you view the protests as a whole? Come discuss on our forums with other HP MUNC members.
- If you would like to discuss a certain subject, submit an article here.
Your HP MUNC Officers