Hello HP MUNC Members,
- Check our website calendar for information on any upcoming events.
- RMC Tryouts
- When: Tuesday, February 6th and Thursday, February 8th after school.
- Where: Media Center
- Topic: DACA
- Sign up sheets have been posted on the bulletin board across from Mr. Gold’s room. If you want to go to RMC you must attend one of these tryouts.(Information regarding tryout exceptions will be sent directly to those eligible for exemptions through email)
- There will be a mandatory MIMUN meeting Monday, January 29 after Period 5 midterms in Mr. Gold’s room. Bring your lunch.
- All those participating in MIMUN this year must attend at least two debates before the conference.
- There will be no debate this week due to midterms.
- Remember if you wish to go to MIMUN then you must attend 2 debates.
- MIMUN Debate Attendance can be found on the website.
- A list of all future debates can be found on the website.
- Want to debate a particular subject? Suggest a debate topic on our website (HPMUNC.com), or talk to a HP MUNC officer!
- This week’s articles are “Trump lawyer says a president can’t ‘obstruct justice.’ Can that be true?” by Joan Biskupic, “It’s Now Likely Mueller Thinks Trump Obstructed Justice” by Renato Mariotti and “The Answer to Whether Trump Obstructed Justice Now Seems Clear” by Jeffrey Toobin. These articles discuss newest revelation in the ongoing investigation of President Donald Trump. After new revelations that Donald Trump was debating firing Robert Mueller, the special investigator and was only dissuaded when his consul threatened to resign. What are your thoughts on the articles? Do you believe that this proves President Trump obstructed justice? How do you expect the White House to respond? Come discuss on our forums with other HP MUNC members.
- If you would like to discuss a certain subject, submit an article here.
Your HP MUNC Officers